It's just about High School Senior photo time, and with that, it is also time for our annual High School Senior model search! Being a High School Senior Model Team member is lots of fun and full of little perks!!
This time around, Ang and I, will be selecting at least one girl and one guy from some of our local high schools to be part of our model program. We love doing senior sessions and have always had such a great time with our model crew. :)
So whats the scoop on the Model Program?
If you are currently a junior graduating with your class in 2018, we'd love for you to apply!! Those chosen can earn a heavily discounted senior portrait photography session, free product, prizes, and cash, (yeah, you read that right)! Your job as a Capture a Moment Model is to let us do your senior portraits and then tell your friends about what a great time you had and how awesome your photos came out (word of mouth, social media, etc.). No, you don'need to have supermodel looks either ~ we are looking for fun, enthusiastic high school seniors, who are involved in school, activities, and have outgoing personalities. We also want to make sure that a variety of high schools are represented, so share with your friends at other local High Schools. Spread the word, friends! Spread the word!
How do I enter?
Getting your application is super easy. We have created a handy little form right online. You can find a link at the bottom of this post. Fill it in, click submit and you are on your way! From there, we, along with a few photographer friends from around the country, will evaluate your application. The application deadline is May 31st, 2017, and the team will be announced the following week.
What are the perks of being a Senior Model?
As a Capture a Moment Senior Model, you'll be given a complimentary mini photo shoot this spring, prom photos (if possible, not guaranteed), a highly discounted formal senior portrait session, a complimentary print package, discounts on product, web sized photos to share on social media sites, and cash for referrals. For each referral that you send us that returns your model referral card, you will receive a $25 Visa gift card. In addition, the model who brings us the most referrals between June 1, 2017 and January 31, 2018 will have their prom tickets (for two) paid for by Capture a Moment.
Is there anything more I need to know?
A few minor details…..
- You must have your formal senior portrait session scheduled before September 30, 2017 to be eligible for a discounted session fee.
- We get creative ideas throughout the season, so you might be called to model for new and unique ideas at short notice.
- You will be charged $199 for your formal portrait session (normally $225 or higher) and this will include one 8×10 print, two 5×7 prints, and 16 wallets.
- You will be directly representing Capture a Moment Photography. Any additional senior portraits done elsewhere will be cause for immediate removal from the team and you will be charged for the balance of the full session fee.
- To earn a Visa gift card for a referral, the senior that you refer must have paid their session fee and completed their portrait session. They must also return your model referral card by the time of their session. No exceptions are made on this one, friends.
- Models must sign the Capture a Moment Photography model contract before becoming a member of the team. If the model is under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must also sign.
That pretty much covers it, so head on over and fill out the application and let the fun begin!